Melissa & Doug Abby and Emma Magnetic Wooden Dress-Up Dolls
This magnetic dress-up play set makes kids the stylists! This wooden magnetic dress-up dolls play set includes two doll figures and 56 pieces of magnetic clothing that fit onto either one. Mix and match hundreds of possible doll outfits . . . then rearrange the pieces to change them again and again! Each magnetic fashion doll comes with a wooden stand for display and pretend play, and the complete fashion play set fits in a sturdy wooden storage tray that keeps everything in its place.
- These adorable play sets feature magnetic dolls with doll stands.
- Place the magnet pieces to dress the wooden dolls.
- Includes 2 wooden dolls, 2 stands a 58 magnetic pieces of clothing!
- Abby and Emma love to play dress-up and exchange mix-and-match outfits.
- Hundreds of dress up options and enrich a child’s imagination.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Have kids dress Abby & Emma, then tell you a story about where they are going and what they will be doing.
- Have kids count the number of shoes or other articles of clothing contained in the set.
- Trace the pieces on paper and let kids color them. Assist in cutting out the new outfits that can be temporarily affixed to the existing pieces.
- Place four or more pieces in front of kids. Let them study the pieces before asking them to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask them to identify which piece was removed.
- Identify a specific outfit that Abby or Emma should wear, and have kids find it. For example, “Put a green shirt and pink pants on Emma.”
|Contains small parts.|
Dimensions: 1.25″ x 11″ x 14″