Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Dress-Up Doll My Horse Clover
Dress and decorate this stunning showhorse with bows, braids, blankets–even sparkling wings! With 53 magnetic accessories including saddles, bridles, and manes and tails in lots of colors and styles, it’s easy to create a look that’s totally unique. Simply place the magnetic wooden horse in its stand, choose your accessories, and stick them to Clover to dress her up. When it’s time for a new event or adventure, it’s easy to remove and rearrange the pieces again and again. The pieces store neatly in a segmented tray that’s also great for sorting, counting, and matching activities. This horse dress-up set Includes horse, stand, and 54 wooden pieces.
Extension Activities: More Ways to Play and Learn:
- Ask the child to outfit Clover with a complete look. Ask the child to imagine what adventures Clover might have in this gear, and to tell you a story about them.
- Suggest a specific type of rider, and ask the child to dress Clover to match that character. For instance, you might say, Here’s a cowgirl ready to hit the trails! What will Clover wear?
- Ask the child to sort the pieces in the different parts of the box: all the feet in one box, all the accessories in another, and so on.
- Place one piece on Clover to start off a new look, and ask the child to complete the look with matching pieces. Or take turns, each placing one piece at a time from any style.
- Ask the child to create a mixed-up look using many different styles and pieces. Who can make the wackiest horse?
- See how many pieces can fit onto Clover at the same time. How many saddles will stick at one time? How many feet? Challenge the child to fit as many as possible in any available space!
|Contains small parts.|
Dimensions: 8.5″ x 11.75″ x 1.25″ Packaged